Mommy cooks, blow dries her hair, gives kisses, does the dishes, reads, talks on the phone, cleans her ears, wears shoes (he usually wears my heels). I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!
He melts my heart! I can't wait to play with him everydat this summer! Kim... we are going to have so much fun and I am so excited that Danielle is coming and she is really really good! When are you leaving?
3 comments:
He melts my heart! I can't wait to play with him everydat this summer! Kim... we are going to have so much fun and I am so excited that Danielle is coming and she is really really good! When are you leaving?
Ha ha! What a crack up and a cute little guy! It makes me so excited for ours :)
haha the picture with him on the phone is so cute!
Post a Comment