Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kalel turned 2!!! .... two months ago .... my bad!

These are a couple of videos of Kalel's small birthday celebration. He is so cute! I just love him! He loves singing happy birthday and still does randomly. Kalel is a climbing, singing, ridiculously strong, car - phone - keys - airplane loving BOY! He loves to kiss his mommy, wear anyones' shoes he can find, do the dishes, be outside as long as possible. Oh is he busy but full of entertainment! I love you Kalel!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, I just love my cute little nieces and nephews! What cute kids! Kalel is so stinkin' smart! And I just love his raspy voice.

Sara said...

Oh, I just love my cute little nieces and nephews! What cute kids! Kalel is so stinkin' smart! And I just love his raspy voice.

Sara said...

Oh, I just love my cute little nieces and nephews! What cute kids! Kalel is so stinkin' smart! And I just love his raspy voice.