Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Don't judge...

Something else he does when I'm not looking... We were packing. I know it is disgusting, but it was also hilarious, so Kyle pulled out the camera. When we had sufficient documentation we took it away and washed his mouth!

6 comments:

Brian and Mal said...

That's the funniest thing ever!

Kanani said...

Oh my gosh! he is so cute! haha I miss you guys. just come back now okay.

Brooke and Ben said...

I love it when a child discovers the vacuum for the first time. That is so funny. I hope you guys have had a great summer so far.

The Kjars said...

He is adorable but he sure looks like he keeps you on your toes!!

elisha said...

You better watch out. That could contribute to immense cho-cho lips! I wish I could have seen the great tornado adventure, too. We missed seeing you this summer when we were in Utah. Hope things are well and take care.

Jeff Bennion said...

Funniest home videos needs to check this one out!
love, Sara