Monday, October 12, 2009

Nauvoo

One thing I did really enjoy about living in Iowa was that we were 3 hours away from Nauvoo. One Early morning (definitely the earliest I had been awake since being pregnant) my beautiful friend Jamie watched Kalel so Kyle and I could go to the temple. My sister Danielle, DJ & Jose came with us. It was rainy but still gorgeous.


A few weeks later we were able to go back and attend the Nauvoo pageant. It was a lot of fun and they did a great job. Their cast was huge! We stayed the night and the next morning (Sunday) we got to look around Nauvoo a little and go to Carthage Jail & do some sightseeing there as well. I learned a lot, and saw so many cool things. It was a blessing to be able to see so many things I have been taught about & studied.



No comments: