
At the end of the summer - Kind of spur of the moment we decided to pack up and drive back to Utah! We left Iowa around 5 am and arrived at my parents house around 2:00 am! Yes it was nuts but it went surprisingly well. I told Kyle there was no way we could drive straight through but I was willing to go as far as I could handle. It actually went by pretty fast and Kalel was doing great, so we just kept going until we made it to my parents house. We snuck into my parents house and went to bed downstairs and surprised them in the morning. It was fun! My Dad saw our car before we woke up when he went out to get his paper, but I definitely shocked them with my pregnant belly! My Mom's face was the best. We spent the next few days looking for a place to live, then we headed off to Idaho for our annual trip to the cabin. It was fabulous & gorgeous as always!

Daddy took us for a boat ride.

Happy birthday Papa Don, we love you!

Danielle fell through this chair! Nothing to do with her, Really, just an old chair!

Our little family enjoying a camp fire.

Cheese :) We love bonfires...

and SMORES!

Helping Daddy start the fire. I love how big his cheeks get. :)

Here are pictures from our visit to Bear Discovery in Yellowstone. The bottom middle picture is of a moose we saw outside our cabin.

We went for a float down the snake river. Kalel cuddled up to Kyle and then leaned his head back & he was out. It was so funny.
1 comment:
Ahh....the river! That is what I dream of every night!
Post a Comment