Recently Kalel had a little accident and his Grandma found Kaia's leggings with lace and put them on him while his pants were cleaned. I could not stop laughing every time I looked at him. :)
Kalel likes to "exercise" with me. Which means he attempts to do the yoga moves or just tries to climb on me.
He is quite the little lover. He has a baby who he takes care of. He loves my baby and tells me everyday as he hugs my belly, "I love my baby sister," in a really sweet voice. He likes to take his baby to the bathroom (he even wipes her), puts the baby down for naps and makes sure she's covered etc. My only worry is he will be too helpful with this new baby. But I am very excited to see his reaction. He Loves babies!

He also likes to help his Dad rake leaves. I pulled out the blower & let Kalel have a turn. It was great, he would follow Kyle around and blow the leaves Kyle was raking. :) Very productive. And of course we made a big pile to jump in.



No comments:
Post a Comment