In April Kyle was able to bless Laylah Eve Roberts at his parents farm. It was a beautiful day with flowers, sunshine & family. We love having this little girl in our lives.
Who does she look like? Who do I look like? When I was younger I was always told I looked like my Dad. It goes back and forth with Laylah, but mostly I'm told she looks like me. This is an absolutely beautiful dress that Kyle's Mom made! I will post more pictures when I get them from Leilani.
Kim check this cute thing out. I bet you will want to make it for Laylah. I miss you. http://www.luvinthemommyhood.com/2010/06/baby-sunsuit-tutorial-with-guest-rae.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+luvinthemommyhood+%28luvinthemommyhood%29
4 comments:
You look beautiful, all of you! And I think you have your moms smile, but you have something from your dad too! Hugs and kisses from the Pinols
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Kim check this cute thing out. I bet you will want to make it for Laylah. I miss you. http://www.luvinthemommyhood.com/2010/06/baby-sunsuit-tutorial-with-guest-rae.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+luvinthemommyhood+%28luvinthemommyhood%29
Your little girl is beautiful!!! Congrats!!! I miss you! You look great and happy!
Post a Comment