Sunday, January 16, 2011

What we were doing in December...

Here is a quick re-cap of December...



My cute friend / sister Suzie came to visit me from NY!! She and her husband came to hang out with us for an evening. :) Love her!


My baby is all grown up and climbin on stuff! I have found her on the couch and the fireplace mantel, just smiling and feeling proud :)
When it is quiet... She loves to unload the dishwasher, the cupboards, drawers... anything really.
The top pic is my fav, Kalel came running in and said Laylah is eating a cookie!!! Sure enough there she was, I might add that Kalel had crumbs all over his face too.
She and Kalel both have learned to walk by holding onto my legs. It is cute and makes me SLOW. :)
She LOVES to bounce - HIGH - in her bouncer.
Beautiful!!!

And I made my sister a woopie cushion costume in Oct. Pretty much the coolest thing ever. :)

No comments: