Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen - We have another climber....

This past month a certain little one has begun climbing anything possible in this place we call 'home'.

Now we are used to this. We had to turn our chairs on their sides so that the elder wouldn't climb on our table. However I feel there is a difference. I trusted Kalel. I know people thought I was nuts for not freaking out with some of his stunts but he was very aware of his surroundings and capabilities. He was brave AND smart. Now this little one.... well she is definitely brave but smart?? I'm not quite sure yet. She just doesn't quite get it yet. Like with jumping. She jumps in the pool by herself - seriously (I need to video that) it is so funny. Now she thinks she can jump off other things, but she only knows how to land in water. So she pretty much crumples on the floor but smiles and does it again. We have a little more to watch out for with this one.


This is her dresser. It was an extremely important call...

Notice the cooler pushed up to the AC unit. Just hanging out in the window, but really how cute is she? She covers her mouth like that when she's crying too. I secretly love it :)
All for some buttons.
Another day in the window.

This time joined by her brother, who still loves to pose. It looks dancerish but there is no pointed toe... I think this is a super hero about to blast something...


"Mom! Come here Laylah's behind the TV!" Me thinking.... How can she be behind the TV? OK I'll come see. WOW, she is behind the TV. Nice use of a coffee table.
She needed her binky.
Play place at the mall.
Oh the park. She has definitely graduated. She has always loved slides but now she climbs by herself to the biggest slides.
Oh and she loves sushi :)

We are crazy about this little girl. She has some serious spunk and we are working on her screaming... but mostly she is HAPPY and ADORABLE.

2 comments:

Kanani said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! I want to play with her. When do you come back again?

Cando said...

Oh Kim! She is getting so big. I can't believe it! I hope you guys are having fun. We miss you around here! Now that Taylor is gone I feel so alone! Get your butt back here!