July 27th - August 3rd
PICTURE OVERLOAD
Going through all of these pictures has made me a bit sad... I want to go back!
Every year of my life I have been able to go to this cabin in Island Park, ID. The memories are never ending. Building forts, secret hideouts, moose, boat rides, dune buggy, floats, smores, family and so much more! It has been so much fun to be able to share and create new memories with my kids!! I would have to say that this trip has been one of my all time favorites.
I just loved watching these two kick and splash together.
Seriously, too cute.
Look Mom, a tad pole! It was actually something... that was dead but oh well.
Little cutie hiking up to the cabin.
Love the bum.
A serious highlight of the trip was when the men (except Grandpa Don) and the older boys were gone a a 4-wheeling expedition we had a moose encounter. Meaning it was eventually 10 feet from me. It was awesome. His rear end was my height. It just walked over to the bushes and started stripping them of leaves and eating. As it was walking away we had a bit of a scare. My sister's dogs were tied up and started barking at it. Well the moose took interest and was walking right to them and could have stomped right on them. My Dad got a big log and threw it at the moose while kind of yelling. It didn't even phase it.. he did it again and the moose ran away. It was crazy and pretty cool. The kids all thought Grandpa was a hero!
I really watched the moose walk right in front of this sign! Which is right off our porch.
Ha ha, poor uncle Jeff should not fall asleep around a bunch of girls with nail polish... now he has pretty purple nails!
One of my favorite parts of the vaca is always going to the Playmill theater to see a play!
Kyle showing off his big muscles. Actually I taught him how to do that... no really though. Unfortunately I'm a little bigger than normal and can't pull it off currently.
As always these two get sung to at the Playmill theatre. Since we were on the front two rows they made it right up on stage. Jeff even had some leftover lipstick on his face.
This girl is so funny. We spotted her by herself in her pink polka dot swimsuit, flip flops, pink purse, ring pop trying to drive the 4 wheeler.
Happy 40th Jeff! His kind wife wrapped all the presents in BLACK
Fun times, Craig ironed Leah's dress.... while she was still wearing it, Liam loved cuddling with Laylah, Laylah got her nails painted, and all the kids got spoiled with Hornet rides to the gas station to pick out treats.
Livin it up on the Hornet.
This was an especially fun night. Grandma & Grandpa watched the kids so that the married couples could go for a 4-wheeler ride to the top of Sawtell Peak.
It was GORGEOUS.
We even got to watch the sun set.
I love my family. We have so much fun together. And yes I was freezing. It was the perfect date night with the love of my life.
Sigh, who wants to go back now!?












No comments:
Post a Comment