The dog scared April (Josh's horse) and she FLIPPED out and the saddle slipped, Josh fell off... I was trying to stop my horse to make sure he's ok while watching April run WILD towards Kyle's horse BB, now his horse is OUT OF CONTROL... I check on Josh and look up to see Kyle in the field... without BB. Kevin and I are trying to stay together and keep our horses calm. BB is nowhere to be seen and April is still going CRAZY... she suddenly runs full speed with the dog on her heels and JUMPS into the ditch and she's gone... and STUCK! Kyle jumped in (he was ok by the way. When his horse was running out of control the saddle started to slip so he bailed) to try and get April out. Didn't work. The saddle was stuck under her and the mud is the kind where you SINK. Kevin and I took our horses home and found BB and got her to follow. I came back with the truck and some rope. Kyle however being smart found an extension cord in the neighbors barn. He pulled & walked the scared horse out of the mud. WOW. No one was hurt and we were BLESSED and because of the outcome it was a FUN ADVENTURE!




Little guy here
13 years ago



2 comments:
That sounds fun and that is another reason why I dont ride horses! Wow they are crazy sometimes, but it does sound like a fun, memorable day!
Woah! Crazy!
Post a Comment