Thursday, August 13, 2009

Then 3 became 4...

Surprise...
We are thrilled!

I am finally announcing our next baby! I found out this summer and Kyle & I thought it would be funny to surprise our families when we came home. I didn't know if I could do it, but I made it! I am home and everyone was definitely surprised to see me and my bulging belly! I am about 17 weeks!

12 comments:

Brian and Mal said...

Hooray! Congrats Kim and Kyle!

Jeff Bennion said...

that is the cutest dress ever! Oh wait, you and that belly are the cutest ever, but the dress is a close second. Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee :) :) I am so happy for you guys!
Love, Sara

Lisa Best said...

I don't think I could ever keep a secret that long! (I guess that doesn't make me sound like someone a person could confide in, ha ha)

Cute little belly! Congrats!

Casey said...

Congrats!!! Yea, I am so excited for you! And there is no way I could have waited that long!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Kira said...

I dodn't even think twice when I saw you guys. You're so cute and tiny Kim. Congratulations!

Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, Ava and Lyla said...

Congrats. That's so awesome to hear. I never could have kept it a secret. We were leaving for Charlotte when I was about 8 weeks pregnant this last spring and I was going to try that but it didn't last very long. I am horrible at keeping secrets.

Coleen Ure said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news!!

Brooke and Ben said...

Congratulations!! Our babies will be the exact same age again!! I wish you lived closer. I am sure that it is lots of fun to be home. We are so excited for you.

West and Darci said...

Congrats you guys!!! When will you find out the sex?

The Kjars said...

wow that is a hard secret to keep from your family! your belly is just so cute! Congratulations!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Hey!!!! You are home?? When are we going to get together? Are you in Cedar City? I want to see that bulging belly of yours in person! I can't believe you made it that long!! I'm excited to see you and your family!! WE missed you guys! :) Call ME!!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you kept it a secret for sooo long!! So where are you guys now? Anyhow Congrats!! That is so exciting.

ps we took our blog private email me and I'll send you an invite allisonralphs(at)gmail(dot)com