GIRL!!!!!
Thank you for everyone's congratulations! We are very excited. I am now almost 22 weeks and due January 15th.
We have moved to Spanish Fork & we love it here. We were blessed to find a great house to live in. More updates soon... (I have to finish unpacking... these boxes never end!)
Little guy here
13 years ago



9 comments:
Congratulations! Our little girls will be so close together!
Congtratulations! A little girl, how fun! :)
Congrats.... I am so happy for you. ITS NOT A BOY KIMMY.. I can't wait to buy you a million cute things cause I really want to shop for a girl!!!!!!!! YEAH!
So So cool!!! Girls are so much fun. We need to get together. I lots of flowers for baby headbands. They are so fun to make. We are just living in Sandy and so we are close. Congratulations and good luck!
Yay! One of each! So happy for you!
We love girls!! That is so great. Let all the lace and pink come flooding in. :) Congrats!
Well congratulations! I am so happy for you. I just read the news and I don't know how you could keep it a secret. Those Roberts boys sure love to be mysterious sometimes. I hope that you don't have to pack or unpack boxes for a while. I think you can be done with that nonsense! Good luck with everything and you'll be family of 4 when we see you next!
Well congratulations! I am so happy for you. I just read the news and I don't know how you could keep it a secret. Those Roberts boys sure love to be mysterious sometimes. I hope that you don't have to pack or unpack boxes for a while. I think you can be done with that nonsense! Good luck with everything and you'll be family of 4 when we see you next!
a girl!!!!! hoo-ray! that is so exciting.
we live close to corrine. we all need to plan a sunday dniner together! that would be so fun!
Post a Comment