
You spend a lot of time holding a sweet baby...

Your almost 3 year old informs you that he has milk in his boobies.

He feeds his baby, burps her (with a burp cloth), wraps her in a blanket and puts her down for a nap.

You forget to follow up on requests like... go put your clothes on... and clean your room. And then you find this. :)

You cherish your limited sleep.
And Grandma comes to the rescue! I must add that when Kyle left town for a week I went to my parents house & with two sick kids Grandpa certainly came to the rescue as well!
3 comments:
the few pictures look like a fake baby. soooo tiny. i love it. and dont you love when grandmas come to the rescue! hoo-ray!
Oh my how i love him, he is so funny!!!! I love that he was trying to breastfeed! CUTE! I need to come see you guys before the baby comes.....
She is such a cutie! We haven't seen you guys forever, we need to get together. I remember when we first had Suzy Ethan tried to nurse a baby doll too. It was so funny. It's fun having a boy first then a girl because the older brother is protective. I always wanted an older brother. :)
Post a Comment