When I checked on him to make sure he was covered, he rolled over in his sleep saying, "It's ok, mumble mumble, Dinosaurs." How cute, he is dreaming about dinosaurs!
We were all talking while sitting around the dinner table at my parents house, he interrupted me to ask, "Mom, where did Grandpa Don's hair go?"
His new favorite phrase, "That's a great idea!"
He is a crack up. I need to start writing down the things he comes up with.



2 comments:
OH I just love him... He is so stinkin cute... AND... Where did Don's hair go????? HA HA
I will come veg at your house next week if you feed me something that will put my in labor.... I will be over due! But the way things are looking he is not coming anytimwe soon!!!!! I think I will have to be induced, sometime next week!
Post a Comment