Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lately..

I am having so much fun with my little girl! I have been practicing my sewing skills. :) Here is my first skirt. Let's just say I learned a lot! I think she was only able to wear it once because I messed up on the waistband. But I really did learn about what does and doesn't work!

Here is my second skirt. She was not a happy model!
Ok, so it won't let me delete this picture, just ignore!
Of course her Dad is trying this out already! She is really strong! She has been trying to stand up & sit up since almost day one!

Why does every child (including myself) feel the need to stick their head through the banister? Yes he got stuck but with the help of his Dad he made his way out without too much trouble!
Our fabulous friends came to visit from St. George. We went to their hotel so the kids could go swimming, which is always fun!


No comments: