One of the hardest parts of being a nursing mother is the 3 year old who wants something during a feeding. Like a piece of honey toast. He informed me he was bigger now and could do it... I figured that would be great, let's find out.

When the honey doesn't come out of the bottle.... just fill it with water, it works much better. And it is also much more fun to keep pushing the button for the toast instead of taking it out when it pops out. Right?
Ya, I'm going to give him a little more time on that one. ;)

We caught potato bugs (rolley pollits as Kalel calls them) at our friends and brought them back to our yard for some fun.

Lets just say I walked past the front (glass) door at my sister's house just in time to see Kalel with his overalls down peeing on the sidewalk. Lovely. I should find the outfit we put on him after. Lets just say the cousin closest to his age is a girl. And my sister designs little girls clothing... we found some fabulous floral, ruffle, bell bottle pants and a tight tee. I couldn't stop laughing. It looked so wrong!
1 comment:
I caught Joseph peeing in the back yard at my mom's the other night. It must be a little boy thing!
Post a Comment