Long story short... Kyle decided to go sell pest control for about 6 weeks in North Carolina this summer. It wasn't long enough to move the whole fam damily. Which is quite a process and somewhat pricey. There weren't any other couples or kids and living with Kalel in an apartment is less than enjoyable. I braved it here with the kids. I spent some time at my parents and hanging out at the farm. I had a few LATE night crafting adventures with some friends etc. All in all it went well. Kyle stayed for 8 weeks because it was going so well it made sense. But we were miserable being apart. We do much better together. :) Luckily he couldn't live without me either and told me I needed to fly out there Memorial Day weekend. We were blessed to have some good friends offer sky miles to send me out there. (Thank you Morgan & Heidi!) I left Kalel with my parents and sis-in-law and went for a couple of days. It was fabulous to see my hunny!
Little guy here
13 years ago



1 comment:
Hey Kim, it is so good to see you and your family are so happy and doing well. You guys are adorable. I know you are health concious and had your baby naturally with a midwife like we are doing so I feel like we might have a lot in commmon. We are moving back to Utah shortly after the baby is born and I have a couple of questions about homeopathic resources in Utah. Can you email me and we can chat that way? Thanks so much. Look forward to hearing from you. bennett.sarahlynn@hotmail.com
Post a Comment