Tuesday, August 31, 2010

KALEL is a...


Big boy helping...



Sister loving...

Reading...
Throw your cautions to the wind...

Wild man...
Thomas conductor...
Superman fighting... sleep

Train loving...
Escape Artist.


Kalel: I love your HUGE personality. You are so LOVING. It helps me when I want to lock you outside... You are incredibly INTENSE. Sometimes you finish talking and you have to sit and breath to calm down. You always say THANK YOU. You are madly IN LOVE with your sister. She thinks you are pretty FUNNY, which you are, most of the time. You HELP me with some chores like, emptying the dish washer, vacuuming, mopping, throwing diapers away, putting away clean laundry etc.

Things I hear EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE:
Everyday of my life ____, I want to go to PAPA TUTU's, I love my sister, growling (aka dinosaur noises), Mom - please I have fruit snacks?, I don't wanna take a nap, So - how was your day Mom?

I love my little boy!

No comments: