Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wright Family Reunion




This is the second time I can remember having a Wright family reunion. Unlike the Richards where we have 2-3 a summer. I believe we had everyone but my cousin John here. Most everyone stayed at our cabin just up Parley's canyon. We laughed, sang, shared stories, played kazoos etc. It was a success! I loved seeing all my cousins!

1 comment:

Colton and Ashley said...

That dress that you made for your little girl is so stinking cute!! I love to sew, but I only make home decor items. I hope one day when I have a little girl I can make dresses for her that are as cute as yours!!! I remember that your family has a cabin... I think I went there once. Is it just in between the mouth of parleys and Mt dell golf course? Cuz my dad bought property up there a year ago and he is starting to build a cabin right now. Is it called Mount Aire?