Basically I just found a folder with a whole bunch of pictures from this summer.. that I didn't know existed. I knew I was behind... but now I'm really behind!
Back in the day when Kyle came back from selling... (July)
One of the first things I wanted to do was a camp out in our backyard!! Fun right? Especially when you have a baby. She can sleep inside and avoid the cold air, bugs etc. ya... that certainly didn't last.
We set up the projector, brought out the mattresses and got ice cream (a necessity to any sleepover).
Back in the day when Kyle came back from selling... (July)
One of the first things I wanted to do was a camp out in our backyard!! Fun right? Especially when you have a baby. She can sleep inside and avoid the cold air, bugs etc. ya... that certainly didn't last.
We set up the projector, brought out the mattresses and got ice cream (a necessity to any sleepover).
My cousin Aaron and his band came on tour to Utah. They stayed with my parents... There's a funny picture my parents hanging out with a rock band... :)
We spent an evening with them and were treated to some music.
Let's just say my daughter may have fell in love. She was mesmerized by the music/singing. It was pretty cute.

The only time she moved was to dance, otherwise she stared intently.
My video will not upload right now... I will try again later.



No comments:
Post a Comment