Monday, October 18, 2010

What to Do

What do you do when you have so many cute pictures of your baby? I'm so in love with this munchkin. She is the yummiest of all baby girls ;)

Laylah, you are a dream baby. You have been happy from day one. When you smile your whole face lights up. I have heard people say that you smile with your eyes. I have also heard countless times "she is so happy" "she is the happiest baby I know" etc. And it is true. You are the happiest baby I have ever known, which says a lot coming from someone who has pretty much been with you your whole life! I couldn't love you more - Mommy, your Daddy adores you and your brother is obsessed with you. Everyday of your life I have had to tell him to leave you alone. Probably 95% of that time it is because he won't stop kissing / making out with you. ;)








6 month lil' lady

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

She is beautiful! You can totally tell how happy she is by these pics. So fun to have happy babies!