For a little Easter decorations I went to one of my favorite blogs (
MADE) However... I'm not sure where my 'after' pictures went :(

One afternoon Kalel and I dyed a few cups of rice. They colors were all so pretty! (except for the orange.. I didn't love it)

Kalel thought it was a blast.

One of his favorite things to do is make cards. We do this at least weekly. He picks who he wants to make a card for. On these he used stensils, stickers & other embellishments.

He tells me what he want me to write and I write whatever he tells me. Sometimes they are funnier than others... like these! Click on them to see up close.
Then we put them in the mail and surprise one of our cute family members :)

Ha ha, "Watch movies all the time, if you want" I love this little guy, he is always making me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment