Sunday, November 18, 2012

Welcome Baby ______ Roberts!

On September 13th we went in for an ultrasound and it's ....... A BOY!

Kalel Really Really wanted a brother. I even had to talk with him beforehand to make sure he wouldn't be too upset if it was a sister. He told me he really wanted a brother but he did love Me, Laylah, his aunties and Grandma so it would be ok :) The funny thing is that Kyle's siblings who already have kids have all done the every other thing - boy, girl, boy, girl or girl, boy, girl and now we are boy, girl, boy. We are excited, it will be good to have another boy around. I just hope I will have at least one more girl so Laylah can have a sister, my sister's are my best friends. And I need to use all those cute clothes again :)

This is not a great picture, I'll have to post a better one later. But you can see his cute little profile!

Here I am at 20 weeks!

No comments: