Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween


Dressing up is always fun. Laylah was a different princess / fairy for every event. We had a ward trunk-or-treat, family party, and then Halloween night. Kalel was a dragon, a dragon again and then a knight.

Sadly this was the time that Kyle updated my phone and somehow the backup was corrupted and I lost everything :( Yes I cried. Here are some pictures I pulled off instagram, they will only pull up small? And I can't collage them, so here they all are!


The night before Logan, Macie and Lily came over for a sleepover. My kids LOVE their cousins! So fun. 

-WARD TRUNK OR TREAT- Princess and Dragon. 
Checkin out her loot. Luckily we were late and they didn't get too much. ;)
Now checking out hers and brothers'. 

-FAMILY HALLOWEEN PARTY- We had fun food - Pumpkin soup, rolls (I dyed them orange), Broomsticks, dry ice homemade rootbeer, Frankenstein pudding, sugar cookies etc. 
Oh and the costumes were even better! This is Kyle dressed up as Kim. And yes, those are my clothes. Luckily they are maternity and have a lot of stretch. Driving to the party Kyle was a bit self conscious. He said something about trying to look fat, I said excuse me? :) He said no! I just want people driving past me to think I'm fat and not cross dressing. I said, Honey you are in a skirt...  
I was Kyle and Laylah was Tinkerbell / Princess. I don't think you'll be able to click on this picture, but Kyle is cross eyed and it is seriously funny. Kalel had already taken off his costume at this point. Apparently he was hot.
His shoes looked hilariously huge on me. My foot is the size of his hand... really though.  


He lovingly included a belly button. I looked up one time and saw this. I asked him, is that seriously a belly button? He found a twist tie and made it into a circle and voila.  

-HALLOWEEN NIGHT-


 Trick or Treating in a neighborhood. Such a pretty little princess. I painted her nails and put a little glittery eye shadow on her.
 Kalel - ready for action. Sadly it's kind of blury.

 Making their way up to the door.
Oh my hubby. He was a woopie cushion for work that day. Hilarious. I actually love to dress up but I was too busy and tires to be creative.

We followed it up with homemade soup in bread bowls at Papa & Tutu's house. Yum. Thanks again!

No comments: