Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving and the rest of November


We were able to enjoy 2 Thanksgiving dinners this year! Kyle spent the morning playing his guts out. Basketball, dodgeball, etc. Then we had a nice dinner and small program. We left during dessert to go to my family's dinner.

 Singing at the Roberts' Thanksgiving party. The one of me on the right... that is me saying seriously Kyle, really? Why are you still pointing the camera at me!!!! ;)
 I couldn't find Kyle anywhere so I decided to go listen to some of the talents by myself, that's when I found this... Creepy. Since when did we do Thanksgiving at the morgue? Kyle and his brothers, Kevin & Todd. 
 Then I looked over and saw Ryan. Ha ha ha, laughed for a long time about this one... How is he staying on that bench??


SURPRISE! I stepped outside the church for a minute to get something and saw Kalel talking to someone at the fence - which is the fence bordering the MTC. Sure enough it was Michael! He was walking by and saw his parents truck and then saw 'Kalel's white hair' so he called his name and then Kalel ran over to see him. I went and grabbed everyone and we had a mini reunion. So much fun to see him, he looks and sounded great.

After that fun surprise we headed to Corinne's for our second dinner.  
 My first cheese ball! Yummy.
I also made the cherry cheesecake and a lemon pie. 


 Good food, good people, good times!

Grandma invited my kids to have a sleepover the night of Thanksgiving. Well some of the cousins got word of it and she was brave enough to take them all. They loved it! Grandpa gave them a ventriloquist act, grandma read to them, played with them, cooked and the girls all slept in one bed and the boys in the other - but same room. So much fun.  



 I just love these two. He offered her a piggy back ride - yes I let her wear her princess dresses to run errands if she wants. My favorite was when he was trying to get a drink and was being choked by his sissy :)
 The day after Thanksgiving we drove back up North to pick up our kids and Kyle helped Craig hang lights on their house. It was a bit scary to watch those two... But they did it without any injuries!


 Here is me at 30 weeks. I tried to take my own picture and laughed when my belly ended up being in the way of the shot. Then Kyle took some that night, all of which are fuzzy. Oh well.


I loved this. Laylah was playing 'this little piggy' with Kalel and they were just giggling away. Also, I can finally curl her hair after waiting almost 3 years!
 Random pictures. A scarf I made my sister, the kids on a big horse at Costco and my aunt Marie sent a quilt for Laylah and my future little one. She loves it as well as the leftover squares which are anything from baby blankets to food.


 I was working and she always seems to find a way to lay on me. Cute little munchkin.

No comments: