Seriously, I am grateful daily for my other half. He is so perfect for me. It a blessing to be married to Kyle. He is incredibly helpful, giving and kind to me and the kids. He makes my life so much easier because of his help and personality. He inspires me to be better and I couldn't live without him.
For our anniversary we went out for Thai food and saw Les Miserables. It was nice to spend some time together just the two of us. I didn't take any pictures. And I don't want to go find some on the computer right now :)
He did bring me home some beautiful Pink roses and then melted my heart when he got another vase and gave one to Laylah and helped her put it in her kitchen. Too cute.
New years Eve was fun as always. This year we went to Marc & Casey's and enjoyed lots of yummy food including all the sushi everyone made. We played some games and just hung out. We love our families and we love that they are also our friends. We enjoy getting together with our siblings and their families. Even though it can get crazy loud at times!
Only picture of the night. Not gonna lie, I was exhausted that night! She of course stayed up all night and he was mostly awake but laying on my lap. They both got sick after Christmas and then we all did. We were mostly recovered and then had a bit of a relapse after more festivities.
A couple more random pictures. I decided to make a quilt on a whim. I finished it really fast and it looks better in person :) This is actually only my 2nd quilt. I used leftover fabrics from decorating and a few more random ones. It was a fun project and I love having a blanket on my chair downstairs that matches and is warm!
We were thrilled to find out Kyle's parents produce is surviving the negative degree temperatures! We got loads of spinach, and this is their HUGE 'salad spinner'. Makes things go nice and fast!
Laylah also likes to do Daddy's hair and check up on his reading.




No comments:
Post a Comment