Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Life goes on

And even though you have this sweet tiny amazingly cute baby and yourself to take care of - Life goes on! I love holding and cuddling this baby and loving on him. I love the picture on the top left of Daddy and Dash. And of course all the baby faces :)


We celebrated Valentines Day a couple of days late with our tradition of cut up yummy fruit dipped in chocolate. Yummy! - I tried to get the kids to take naps as often as possible! - The farm had new puppies to see - We celebrated Dad's birthday (as best as I had energy and time for :)

 Kyle brought home all the balloons from his co-workers decorating his office and filled our house with them. Did you know that if you rub balloons on your hair it creates static electricity and you can stick them on the ceiling? They stay for a few hours. Laylah thought it was pretty fun!
 We had a fun Family night building the church with toilet paper and knocking it down and re-building.
I love everything about this picture! Kyle is so great at teaching the kids and Kalel is such a great one to teach. He loves to learn new things!
 That face...
 I looked up to see these cuties dressed up. He gave her a ride around, so precious. 
 Living life
 The Faces of baby's are the best
 He wasn't too thrilled about this adorable hat Leilani made him! :(

Crazy hair day at school! Kalel was the only one who remembered... everyone was pretty jealous! And Laylah wanted to join in on the fun. 


No comments: