Monday, August 19, 2013

More March 2013'

I found more March pictures... That was quite a busy month!

 I went back to work. When the baby sleeps it means sewing time. Sometimes I'm exhausted and wish I didn't have to sew but most of the time I am so grateful for the opportunity! It's so great to be able to earn extra money while at home with my babies. Where taking breaks because someone is crying is not a big deal. What a great life :) Here are Kalel and Laylah joining me in my ahem - super clean office - to play legos while I sew.
 That face... About 6 weeks.
 We were invited by my Mom to go to Planet Play. I love this place. It is an arcade, food, special attractions place.. without the loud, dirty, gross feel. Very family friendly. Lots of fun. If you look close you'll see the top of Dash's head in Kyle's arm top right.
 This Mama desperately needed a vacation and some serious sun shining on me. After being pregnant all winter and staying inside with a baby for 6 weeks we decided to get outta town. Kyle brought work but took a couple breaks. His parents were planning on going to Vegas so we decided to go to St. George and then travel to Vegas for a day to hang out with them. We had an amazing dinner at a Thai place in St. George. My kids enjoyed eating with chopsticks.
 It was beautiful. Blue skies and blossoms - Yes please!
 We visited with Kyle's Tutus. And stopped to feed the ducks on the way.
 Happy boy.

We played Hide-N-Seek. No one could find Daddy and they were starting to get upset so I came to help. Yup he climbed up there. He was filthy and looks just like a kid here!

On our way to Vegas - where I didn't take any pictures. Except when we had to pull over so Kalel wouldn't pee his pants.  

 Laylah and Olivia ready to go to a princess party. They gave us a little show on the table at Kyle's work. He pumped up the music and the twirled and moved. I may as well record this event for future embarrassing moments :) Olivia kicked Laylah out of the bathroom and was taking a long time. When I came in to check on her she was washing her underwear in the sink... Ahhhh. So we washed them with soap and I (being the mean auntie) made her wear wet underwear because we were going to the park in a almost see through dress - so that was her only option! Meanwhile Laylah is going to the bathroom and takes off her dress and puts it right in the puddle Livie had left on the floor!! Ewwww. It's one thing cleaning up pee, it's another when it's not your child :) So then I was washing Laylah's dress in the sink and didn't want to make her wear a wet dress because she didn't do anything. LUCKILY I was at Persnickety. I went through a damaged box and found a dress that I LOVED and was so excited to be able to get it. So really I should be thanking Olivia. Crisis averted. We went to the party and had a great time, oh and everyone's clothes dried just fine!


 Back to work and this princess fell asleep right in my lap. What a lucky Mama.
 Likes to sleep in his diaper.
 Really? This happens ALL THE TIME with him! It's like water... gross I know but seriously almost daily. Laundry, laundry, laundry, stain, stain, stain.
 Prepping him for standing in Daddy's hands
 The kid wants to sit already! When he sits up he looks so big, when he lays down he is suddenly so chubby! 7 weeks
 I know it's not a great pic and it shows my bedroom which hasn't been clean since I had this little one... but I LOVE walking past the mirror and seeing this little tiny naked body. I.Love.Him.

No comments: