Sunday, September 1, 2013

Easter Photo Shoot

Here is another mini photo shoot with my phone, limited cooperation and horrible light! But my kids looked so dang cute I couldn't pass it up. Dash was asleep and Kyle was gone until the very end.

Here are 1 million pictures...


I had these faces a few times :)
Such a pretty little thing.

And her dress is of course Persnickety. Corinne is so incredibly talented. This dress is incredible!!!

This Handsome guy who was all about posing. I never asked him to pose, he just started pulling them out like a model.  Ha ha


We had to call back this runaway occasionally...

I love this girl oh so much!!!

Kalel took a couple pictures for us and they weren't too bad!



Then I thought I'd try my luck and asked Laylah to take some...
This is what we got....
Too bad because they would have turned out cute!
Those big blue eyes.
When did he grow up?




Baby Dash woke up! But these kids were done being cooperative...
I love Laylah in this one.
Me and my buddy.
He sure is sweet!

Daddy came home - he's an amazing Father.


I love these people!

No comments: