Sunday, September 15, 2013

Easter fun with the family

We celebrated Easter with my family on Easter Sunday, complete with a mini hunt for the kids. 

All the cousins except for Isaac. 
 
Looks like I did two collages.. 
We had fun dying some eggs. 


Then a couple weeks later we had a spring festival at the farm. Lots of fun had by all.

 There was potato sack racing... as Marc FLEW past everyone we noticed a little something was different. He had 1 sack for each leg... cheater :) I even tried! I was attacked by my necklace with each jump however.
 All the cute cousins lined up by height. Except for the 3 babies. Aviana, Dash and Ruby.
 Such a cutie searching for eggs, giggling the whole time.
 Papa and Tutu with all the grandkids except Aviana. Michelle's grandkids really don't take after her... Except maybe Kaia.
 Luckily I had overheard that Marc was stashing B Vitamins in with the jellybean eggs. I think I may have thrown up if I ate it! ;)






No comments: