How does this happen? I still remember (a little too well) what it was like 1 year ago, when I helped bring you into our lives. Oh Laylah words cannot describe how we feel about you. You are about the sweetest baby I've ever known. What I will remember most about you as a baby is how happy you were. I cannot count how many times people commented on how happy you are. Always willing to smile at anyone. I love how you look at me - sometimes it brings tears to my eyes (don't tell your Dad ;) He already laughs at me for being emotional :) I love how you smile with your eyes, even if your mouth was covered anyone would know you were smiling, I love watching your Dad and brother with you, Kalel is obsessed with you - still! He wants to "kiss you all the time!" Your Daddy loves to play with you - and he loves that you're starting to play back. You will fit in great with this crazy wrestling bunch, I love how you lay on my chest and cuddle (nothin better),
Now that you are 1 year old!
- You are walking!
- You have been introduced to some foods - you could win an award for your begging. You have this look that will melt anyone as you stare at the person eating food, then at their food, then back at them etc. It is hilarious when you do it to other people - they always ask if they can give you any :) But mostly you prefer to nurse. Which I'm trying to cut back on. I lose weight for the first 10 months then taper off... by now I've lost quite a bit and wouldn't mind gaining a little more back - but I'll feed you as long as you seem to need it!
- You are starting to get an attitude... especially with your brother - but I promise NO ONE will blame you for that ;) He is quite wild and oh so in love with you!
- You threw your first tantrum - how did you know how to fall on the floor and throw your body around? No one ever taught you that! Luckily I've only seen one thus far...
- Your favorite pass time is holding an article of clothing (typically yours, mine or Kalel's - Dad's are too big) over your shoulder and walking around the house in circles. ? Really you will do this over and over. Dress up when your older?
- You are a mommy lover - which I love - most of the time ;)
We had a little party for you. Since you haven't ever had sugar, dairy etc. I made some healthy, yummy pumpkin cupcakes. Someone else was in charge of pictures... I can't remember who I need to get them from so this is what we have for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment