'Playing catch up"
Pretty much... I'm really far behind on keeping up with my blog... so when I have 5 min. I don't know where to start! I will just do what I can. Basically headbands have taken over my life ;) Really though. Luckily I'm now at a place where I hired 5 people to help me!!! Welcome back to life! Which means I now have to cook real meals, clean my house and do the laundry. All of which has been put on the back burner. Best of all I now get to spend more quality time with my kids and I even did one 'project' for myself! Life is great and busy! Our biggest news is that we will be moving to Texas May 1st, for the summer. Kyle will be selling alarm / home automation systems for Vivint (APX). PROS - I get to be with him all summer - we will be there with some of our closest friends! - We get to live in Texas - We know we are coming home at the end of the summer ;) - We love the company and have been very impressed with them CONS - we will miss out on all the fun partys / family all summer including Leilani's (Kyle's sister) wedding reception! - We have to pack up the house and move for the (drum roll please) 11th time in 5 years!!!! - I will miss my HUGE FENCED IN BACKYARD, honestly I might be the most sad about this one. This gives me my life and sanity! Both of my kids LOVE to play out there everyday. Sigh, I guess we will have a pool instead, I can live with that! Overall we are excited for the opportunity and chance to have another adventure together.
I have posted a couple of updates below - more to come next time... whenever that happens to be :)
Little guy here
13 years ago



2 comments:
Oh Kim! I love reading about your family. You seem so happy - having such a wonderful family makes life so beautiful doesnt it?!? You and your hubby are so cute and your kids are adorable! I still want to buy some headbands from you. Have a fun summer!
We'll for darn sure miss you guys too, but maybe we'll be out for a visit! Who knows! At least it's just for the summer.. I'm okay with that. ;)
Post a Comment