Saturday, March 26, 2011

I love you... even if your hands are as big as my body...

Happy Birthday to ME! I am now the big 2 - 5! Crazy how time flies! We went to my parents house for a fabulous birthday dinner of my choice :) Afterwards I told Kyle I wanted a picture - naturally, he was not very cooperative. I'm sure it sounded something like "don't we already have pictures of us?" I probably played the birthday card so here is what I got....

Wouldn't you agree? His hands are at lease the size of my torso!!! :)
The only decent one...
His face is awesome.
No words

4 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Happy Birthday! I love these pics! I think now that we have kids we forget to take pics of us. Good for you for making him :)

JanB said...

Happy Birthday. Glad it was fun!

Dani Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!

Leilani W. said...

First: I love your outfit. So cute! And why am I not surprised Kyle had to pull such silly poses for each photo! Miss you guys. Happy Birthday Kim!