March: More headbands, but I hired 5 women to help! Hallelujah! This at first only added to the chaos, trying to get organized myself, train, coordinate them etc... but it was all worth it! I finally feel like I have time to breath and do things like, go to the bathroom ;) keep my house somewhat clean, do the laundry, dishes, read to the kids, holiday crafts!! etc.
We have enjoyed some sunshine which means the kids LOVE to play outside. Thank goodness for gates. Even though the first couple of warm days I found Kalel climbing the gate, and Laylah sliding through the small opening... They sure keep me busy! I fixed the second part and Kalel now listens (at least to my knowledge he does) and doesn't climb it anymore.
Laylah is being weened from nursing. This is a bittersweet moment. I love nursing my babies. Having that forced time to stop everything and hold them. Sigh. I mean I am thrilled to have my body back, having freedom to go overnight if I want etc. But I miss that time with her. I guess I'll have to have another one! After I have a break from it all that is.
Overall we are healthy, happy, busy and still madly in love :-)
Oh I just found some March pictures.
Playing drums with Dad :)



No comments:
Post a Comment