Monday, August 6, 2012

Random Goodness in JUNE

June 2012

As always - lots of pictures!

I cannot get enough of this cute little munchkin! 

Her face.... is just so cute. I am constantly smiling and laughing at her because she is just too cute! 
Oh boy, she found Kyle's ukelele and honestly sat here for at least 30 minutes singing, "The kitty cat's in trouble" in an adorable/hilarious high pitch voice... over and over! 
We bought this adorable house for her at a garage sale. I just couldn't pass it up. She loves it!



Again with the faces... Could she be any happier? It actually took her a long time to warm up to the spraying water. 
Then she discovered you could sit on the water, she thought it was hilarious! So did Kyle and I!
I love this picture. Kalel is pulling some kind of awesome stance and you can only imagine the battle he is pretending to have. 
:)

Slippin and Slidin!! We got his slip n slide from our neighbors garage sale. Sadly it was because they were moving! Kalel loved spending as much time as he could with his friend Josh. 

Laylah was not as interested. Until the sprinklers were off and the boys were gone. She did not like the swim suit top, so she ditched it. And her bottoms were falling off, so forgive the partial nudity :) She finally started running on it and then she would lay in the now warm water and the end. She has always LOVED to swim in water but she has never been a fan of water falling on or spraying at her! 

 Sleeping pictures. Kalel took a nap in the closet, Laylah on the ground, they are always in crazy positions together and I loved when they were basically holding hands :)
 He makes me laugh.
 More sleeping babies. They crashed on the couch at the farm, we tired them out!
 She is such a GIRLY GIRL! She is always thieving my shoes... and anyone else's! Really though, if someones shoes are missing I always tell them to check Laylah's feet first. What can I say? She's loves shoes like her Mom :) Actually the other day I was going to a 'shoe party' down the street and Kalel asked, "Mom? Why do you need more shoes? You have a lot in your closet upstairs." I couldn't come up with a good reason... Kyle high fived him. And yes I still went :)

It is safe to say we were the "COOLEST HOUSE / PARENTS" on the street! Sweet.


We let our kids and any neighbor kid come and go on the 'carpet coaster' (named by one of the neighbors) This is the mattress from Laylah old bunk bed turned into a slide. My house was packed with kids in and out for a couple of weeks. 

 Kyle got involved a few times, which the kids LOVED. Until he had an idea which lead to a bloody nose and some tears. It was bound to happen sometime.


 Reminder!!!! I was mowing the lawn and it was HOT. I wanted to be done asap. Kalel really wanted to help, I kept telling him he wasn't big enough yet. He assured me he was big and strong. After a couple of times I realized, What am I teaching him? That he is not capable or big or strong? Ok buddy, I will save a section for you (that's not on an incline) and guess what he did a great job! I was grateful for the reminder to treat him with greater respect and tell him Yes you can! whenever possible.

 We had a fun little stop at the shaved ice place for the first time ever. Yummm
 This was a little gift I made for the neighbor. A whale onsie and a wipes case (it had the same green print on the back too)


1 comment:

Terry said...

The picture of the mattress going down the stairs reminds me when my sister and I did it, except we used the large banana boxes. The front of the box clipped the stair and we went down head first onto the concrete floor. It was fun while it lasted!