How to torture your child 101
:) He didn't even care :)
Baby feet and baby shoes!? I'm in love
For Memorial Day we spent some time in the garden. I love seeing Kyle teaching and working with my kids. Then we went swimming at Kyle's uncle Steve's. I love watching the kids jump in! Then we all crashed and aired out some sunburns :)
Dash started to roll over! He was just under 4 months old. He was starting to twist and turn in circles so I had to get him out of the cradle because he's starting to move too much!
Big boy! Loves to push up and do the superman stance. He is SO HAPPY! I just can't get enough of his smiling face, cheeks and eyelashes.
BEFORE:
First time having a real haircut! Ya.. she's 3 1/2. Her hair has taken forever to grow. I've only trimmed it once to even up the mullet.
Auntie Kanani did such a great job! I love that you can see her princess shoes from under the cape. She did so great, and loved the whole thing.
AFTER: So flippin cute!! Such a cutie. I kinda like her ;)
She brought her binoculars to watch Dad at his softball game.
Starting top left: 1 - Love love when babies sleep with their bums in the air. 2- Sometimes we find snakes in our yard! 3 - Dash and Aviana hanging out while we have a combined garage sale. 4 - Laylah was crying because she couldn't get her shorts on... turns out they were Dash's pants. Ha ha. And they even buttoned up! Little skinny miss. 5 - Pretty impressive. All my kids and Casey's kids watching Magic School Bus. 6 - Sometimes.. actually frequently Laylah puts her swimsuit on backwards.. opps!
One morning Dash work up with a big ol' fat eye!!?? Weird! No idea what happened.. did he get bit? bumped? infection? Luckily it was gone by the next day, with some green stuff on it of course :)
This face :)
I'm diggin the outfit for this tea party.
More of Laylah. On the phone, at dance class, ready for dance class, riding her bike with training wheels and fixing her bike with daddy.
Laylah has been talking about her dance class for months - the only thing was she didn't have a dance class! Luckily someone in the neighborhood was doing a summer class for inexpensive at their house. Laylah was SO excited to go to her dance class!
Well, hello there Buzz
Still lots of fort making and sometimes sleeping in forts going on around here.
These two - Just hanging out eating some pot stickers while I'm probably feeding the baby because that is pretty much all I seem to do!
He is in the pose A LOT but loves to be thrown and to stand up.
Seriously!!?? This kid has more blow outs then any of my others!! :( And this time I found it all over the floor - he was toe painting - yuck!
We had such a great weekend! It was the Robert's family reunion. Started out with a bbq dinner in the river bottoms complete with singing, 4-wheeling and smores.
We then took a break in the morning for Kyle to run the Dirty Dash. I woke up to this. Ba ha ha. Then we stopped for gas and I realized how awesome this must look to other people!
The fan club
Kyle and Craig. They looked sooo creepy! I couldn't even hardly recognize them. Except for the headbands and skirts...
That's my hubby! And the finish line.
Before and after. Persnickety team!
Yummy - Mud
So much fun and so nasty
Back to meet up with the family. This time at Salem Pond to play in the water.
Kyle fished a bit with Todd.
This is one of my happy places. A sleepin' naked baby on my lap and a book.


























No comments:
Post a Comment