Sunday, October 27, 2013

June 13'

When people think I have it "all together" I would like to show them these pictures.  

I have struggled accepting that sometimes.. well a lot of times lately I just can't do it all! And it's ok to have a DISASTER of a house with toys and playdough around and let the kids lay around on the dirty floor watching The Cosby Show. This time will pass! 
Still sewing! 
The kids waiting for our friends to come play! 
These cute kids have been friends almost since they were born! Since we didn't sell this summer (woot woot) we didn't get to play everyday - all day! It was fun getting back together! 
 Last minute we decided to go see Man of Steel midnight showing. It was the boys and me! Well the brother in laws and older boys. Twas fun. A bit nuts for me considering I was sleep deprived but it was a good break with the hubby. 
 We went boating with the Taylors and Paxsons. We love boating! So fun! 
 Love this picture. 
The kids on the tube!  
Babe 
They had a thing to teach kids to get up on skies where the skies are connected up front. Awesome! Kalel got up and stayed up for a bit. He did great, he was a little nervous though :)

 Lily came for a sleepover. She of course put on Laylah's clothes. And the got a piggy back ride to go to bed. 
Little dancin sis' 
A couple of headbands I made recently. The first is a persnickety design. The second was similar but I made it to match a blessing outfit.  
My healthy girl had carrot apple juice and then requested kefir for breakfast.  
I felt like I slacked on Father's Day.. You know something about being in survival mode with a newborn. Anyway I decided to surprise Kyle with the things I had planned in my head for that day. The kids wore Daddy shirts. Dash - Dad is Rad Laylah - Dad is My Hero Kalel - I get my Muscles From my Dad 
Want to know the best part!? He showed up with flowers the same day to surprise me! Love this man. 
 You know what a great "I'm tired" game is? I spy! You can sit on the couch and spy around! 
 This baby is loved. Kalel likes to play legos, sometimes with a mask. And Laylah likes to pretend she's not tired.
Aunt Riney loving on baby Dash, Kalel riding the neighbor's motor bike and Laylah washing the car. Just some randomness.

Diva 
Those cute little legs!  
 My cute friend Suzie came to see me!  
Oh Mom...  
My amazing Dad. Grandpa Don!   
Princess Millie's run! Such an amazing thing to be a part of. By the way the top is me and the bottom is Kyle.. in case you were wondering how I got so broad suddenly. 
I'm thinking. 

No comments: