Dash felt the grass for the first time. He's the only child I know who didn't seem to mind the texture. I love this happy baby oh so much.
I found her practicing folding.. using the wet wipes.
We had so much fun for the 4th this year. We went to the new Provo Rec Center. Swimming - indooor / outdoor, slides, jumps, games, racquetball, basketball, rock climbing, family, pizza and tired / happy kiddies.
After all that fun we went home, the kids took naps and we finished packing up to go to the River. Then we loaded the car and headed back to Provo for food and fireworks.
I loved Tom's headphones / ear muffs :) We had a scary moment when the kids lit a firework leftover from last year. Instead of shooting up it shot sideways... at all of us. It was nuts, fireworks flying, people screaming, smoke, kids running etc. I ran across the street and hid behind a truck. All I could see was smoke, it was like a bomb had gone off and you didn't know what you would see when it all cleared. Luckily only 2 people got tiny burns.
Such a great Papa Glen.
Enjoying the fireworks after our close encounter - leaving Kenna a bit nervous. That night we headed to my parents so we could just get up and leave for Idaho in the morning. Phew, long day.






No comments:
Post a Comment