Sunday, November 3, 2013

The River part 2

Tuesday: SO MUCH FUN!!! Craig rented some Razors and 4-wheelers at St. Anthony Sand Dunes. 

The boys left early and the girls came to meet up later that afternoon. Boys were in heaven! Kalel was so excited to show me how he could drive this little one. 



I was so BRAVE! I got in this mini razor and let my 6 year old drive me around. He did great! I was seriously scared though.. Best moment was when I got in he said, "Put on your seatbelt and don't worry Mom... I'll do the driving" ha ha ha. He started and then stopped and very seriously asked me, "Are you under 12?" No... "Then you need a helmet on" No I don't because I'm over 12. "Oh. Ok!" and continued driving. Oh so funny. 


There was a little lake that wasn't deep and was warm. Perfect for the little girls! They played and ran in that water for hours. 

I have such a little shaker, mover, dancer on my hands. 
Wednesday: We spent some time relaxing from our crazy schedule. That night we had a bonfire and enjoyed Danielle's matte, smores and Kyle's 'pie'. 
Thursday: Another hanging out, riding grandpa's 4-wheeler for special trips to the gas station kind of a day. The cousins all love on Dash. The kid is not deprived for attention or love, that's for sure!  
We took another quick trip into West to get some treasures for the kids.  
 I was lucky and got to take this cutie on a special trip to the gas station to pick out a treat for the car ride home. Nothing like one on one time with my kids. I sure like this kid. 
Friday: Lots of cleaning and some giggles on the way home.  

Thanks Mom & Dad & Craig and the whole fam damily for another amazing trip. Probably the best yet!

No comments: