April 2013'
I love our new babysitter sand box! Kyle dug out and cleaned up this corner of our yard that didn't have grass and was pretty much a waste of space. He filled up the back of our brother in laws truck and we helped unload the sand. The kids had friends over and were playing in it before we were even done. So much fun! And it was a beautiful day.
Laylah walked in looking like this... I texted Kyle and asked if we should keep the homeless girl who just walked in our house. Little too much fun in the sand.
Laylah loves to sit by or on me while I sew.
Such a cutie. Pleat pleat and pleat some more.
The next day she looked more like this. :( Poor sissy. High fever. Then pink eye. Thank goodness for the 'green stuff' that took the pink eye away over night!
She had to cool down a bit in the bath. Whenever she would fall asleep her fever would spike up. I hate when my little ones are sick.
Still loves doing tricks with Dad.
May 2013'
We watched cousin Kenna one afternoon and I loved seeing these cute kids together.
Then her sickness came back. More fever and now coughing. Just to prove I'm a crazy and she probably thought mean Mom....
We strapped an onion to her chest! It pulls out infection and fever. The only time Kalel went to the doctor for being sick was when I did this for him and it didn't work, that's when I knew he was really sick and needed extra care.
Worked great and we spent another evening cheering for Daddy on the softball field.
Couple more 'different' things from me... Chocolate teff 'pudding'. I loved it, the kids not so much. And homemade fruit snacks, the recipe still needs tweeking, but has potential. Kalel had a keychain necklace on and would clip his chips to it and eat them. On the bottom was a project where we were building a village.
We had to say goodbye to the 'green monster'. My Dad bought this car when I was 16 maybe 17. We shared it until I got my own car at 18. He finally upgraded to a fancy new car last year. When we moved to Spanish Fork with 1 car my Dad graciously let us use this one until we were ready for a 2nd car. It was such a lifesaver. This meant I wasn't stuck at home without a car all day everyday. We always intended to use it until we bought and then sell it for him. Unfortunately- it died first. Kyle called me and said, "I'm going to need you to pick me up, the car died." me: Died as in you ran out of gas... again? (For real, it's happened several times lately) Kyle: "No, I think it gave up the ghost." We were headed out for a night away and so we had it towed and thought we could work it out after the weekend.
Going out to breakfast with my man. We stayed overnight in Park City. It was not picture perfect, Dash screamed... a lot. But it was still a nice getaway. It was the first time in 1.5 - 2 years that we spent the night away alone together - we still had our baby though.
That night we stopped by the Persnickety photo shoot on Utah lake. It was really fun to see all the behind the scenes.
It was gorgeous.
Cute crossed baby feet.
Sleepover at grandmas. I'm not sure when this was, but I just found these adorable pictures.
My Mom is such a loving Grandma.
Here is my baby pretending he's big and rolling over. 13 weeks.
Then the inevitable. After Laylah being sick off and on for weeks, having a newborn, not sleeping a ton etc. I got sick, and my Mom came to the rescue. I laid on the couch while she made a big pot of soup and played with my kids. Such a life / sanity saver.
I couldn't resist snapping a picture during prayer. Such an amazing man I'm blessed to call mine.
These girl - can't get enough of them. They were crazy and put on swimsuits. I promise it's wasn't swimsuit weather. Bottom left, "Mom can you see my eyeballs!?"
Dash just laid in the bath and looked at us. I think he liked it though!










No comments:
Post a Comment