I came home from Texas early with as much as would fit in my van. A day or so later we headed up to Idaho. We were there for 1 1/2 weeks, came home for Tara's wedding and I started looking for places to live. Kyle came home for 1 1/2 weeks, we crammed in tons of fun, he headed back out to Texas for another 5-6 weeks because they made him a great offer.... Meanwhile, we lived with my parents. It was actually really nice. We had a ton of fun doing all sorts of projects and activities. It's amazing how much time I have to spend focusing on my kids without a husband, home to take care of and projects of my own! I'm working on being more like I was here. Anyway, Kalel was dying for friends. He made friends with some of the older neighbor kids who joined us whenever there were projects to be done.
We stayed plenty busy....
I helped my Mom organize various parts of the home, Laylah destroyed others, we shopped, watched movies, did crafts,
read, colored, stacked etc.
We enjoyed visiting Corinne's cute family and playing outside where it wasn't a death heat trap.
Kalel had a blast playing in the fountains with Jason until...
he shot it right up his nose.Thank you Mom and Dad. I really enjoyed my time there! We lived there off and on depending on vacations, weddings etc. from August - mid October. It was way better then I anticipated. We were ready for our own space, things, stability etc. but couldn't have asked for a better place to stay while we were preparing to make those things happen! We love you!






1 comment:
okay kim... the sidewalk chalk idea is the cutest thing ever! Love it!
Post a Comment