Wow, the first couple of weeks of September were jam packed with lots of fun!
We started it off celebrating the marriage of Kanani & Ryan Wilkinson. It was AMAZING. We put on a luau for them filled with family, dancing, food etc.
The new Mr. & Mrs.
Bridesmaids.
Groomsman - Handsome!
Roberts Clan, we are getting big!
After the temple we came back to the farm to get everything ready. We spent many hours making this place beautiful and cooking, cooking, cooking. The whole thing was just perfect. Especially the entertainment! The Kamalu / Roberts family sure know how to dance.
The 'boys' and 'girls' both danced a couple of numbers. I love watching Kyle dance.
After her Mom and Aunties danced a beautiful dance, Tessa did a cute number and Then we were all in for a special treat. WOW. It was announced that Kanani's auntie came from out of town to dance for her.... Out came her Dad aka "Auntie Glenda" he and Tessa did her dance again. Seriously it was hilarious. And NO ONE knew except for Tessa because she had to teach him the dance. Wow, one of the funniest things I've seen. Ah ha ha
At the beginning Kanani got to dance with all of her brothers, dad and then Ryan. Kanani did a beautiful dance followed by the fire knife. Marc and Josh do a great job together. I wish we could do this twice a year, watch the performance that is. Congrats Ryan & Kanani!
After the wedding we spent some fun times at the farm.
Making messes, sharing popsicles, admiring new cousins, and of course holding the kitties. This polka dot dress is one I made Laylah. :)
Kalel helped Papa catch the chickens, he did a great job catching them and nicely carrying them back to the coop. Laylah always wants the cats, and she also wanted to be let inside the tractor.
I love coming in every night to see what the kids will look like. Ha ha, this one was pretty good.
We had a cardboard boat race, and it was awesome. My team got 2nd place I believe. Basically you have 2 big pieces of cardboard, 2 packs of duct tape, and some knives. We had to make the boat, oars then and 2 people needed to ride in it across Salem pond and back the fastest. It was so much fun, and has become a tradition. Too bad this is the only pic I ended up with.

Here we lined up from shortest to tallest, yes I was standing by a couple of 12 and under kids...
And of course playing some tricks on siblings. Kyle woke Josh up with a squirt bottle.










No comments:
Post a Comment