It's never too late to update your blog, right? I really would like to have this record, so I just threw a whole bunch of pics up here.
I was blessed to be able to go to the river yet again! This place holds a huge amount of my family memories. I love that I get to take my kids there now, and Kalel is old enough to remember and talks about it. Thank you to everyone who makes this possible every year!
Hangin out with the cousins, playing on the dock, feeding the fish at Big Springs etc.
Good times in West Yellowstone. She makes me smile :) And my Dad had a special number sang to him for his birthday ha ha
Good times in the cabin.Taking Grandma for a ride on the hornet. Man, we love this thing!



1 comment:
Yay for blog updates! Seriously miss you guys. Too bad we couldn't have done more together during Christmas! Say hi to the little ones. Love ya!!
Post a Comment