I was having trouble uploading, so here are the rest...
I took my kids on a bear hunt into the forest behind the cabin. I really was using my compass to make sure I didn't get turned around in there. It was fun, but I didn't let us go too far because finding a bear is actually a real possibility, that or a moose. Kalel was our protector with his stick.
My Dad turned 75 this summer!!!! He looks awesome. We are blessed to have him in our lives, and blessed that he is as healthy as ever. This is he & his twin enjoying their german chocolate cake. Oh, a side note, it was impossible for me to keep Laylah off the table there.
We painted pictures for Grandpa Don. Laylah's face in the middle picture cracks me up.
Random fun times :)
Pretty pretty river and some crazy kids swimmin in it!



No comments:
Post a Comment