As always we had a fun month :) Lots more decorating, enjoying the mild weather etc.
My parents picked up some furniture for us at garage sales ie, 4 tall bookcases (we could honestly use one more! because yes, we have that many books - Kyle has suffered lately from not buying as many as he would like to) a coffee table - which is now my kids art table, 2 end tables - I painted them white and am using them, and a couple of office chairs - the one pictured above was $1 and since we didn't need it Kalel inherited it. He seriously loves to CRUISE down the driveway and sidewalks on it. It's quite hilarious actually. 
We celebrated Kevin & Michael who earned their eagles and Michael who graduated, and then Tessa's birthday!
Man, Kalel really cracks me up daily. He was dressed like this to go to his friends house so I took a pic then after every click he would re-pose... ya he's pretty cool :) On a side note, do you like that he's in flip-flops and basketball short and a t-shirt. I'm sure I forced him to put on a jacket, mind you there is snow on the ground outside. I realized it was hopeless when he came dressed as above before we went out. I said, "Kalel, if you want to come you either have to put on socks and boots, or pants with your flip-flops." Then I heard Kyle clear his throat behind me, "Just so you know I'm wearing shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops so that might cause a problem!" Fine you two are nuts, I don't care anymore.
Kalel and Laylah are laying on my bed playing with the ipad. And picture below is from a video of him playing with his yogurt. It was a full on fight scene between the two spoons, bowl and his mouth. I love kids imaginations!
At the end of November we went to a Persnickety Clothing Christmas party! It was a blast. Kyle and I were in charge of games. We did some "minute to win it" games and really were all laughing hysterically! So happy to be a part of this amazing company!
I will say that I'm definitely proud of myself. I drove down the street to get the mail and heard a bad sound, got out to check the tire and sure enough it was FLAT. I drove 3 houses back and it separated. Kyle was gone working and I was on my own. I could've waited but I had already planned on the store that day :) So I figured it out! I jacked up the van, loosened the bolts, and pulled the tire off all the while wearing, skinny jeans, boots, a lace shirt and a peacoat... I wanted to prove the just because I like to look nice doesn't mean I can't do things like change a tire :) Thankfully my mother-in-law and her son came over picked up the tire and got it repaired for me and then we put it back on and I was on my way!
It's hard to explain the above picture. My son runs like some kind of animal on all fours. Really though, it's youtube worthy. I don't have a great video of it, but will get one this week. Anyone who has seen it can attest, it is quite amazing. I've never seen anything quite like it, I mean he is REALLY FAST. And he moves just like an animal. He does this probably as much as he runs/walks quickly. Even if it's just to get across the room. He's been doing it for a long time, I hope he keeps doing it for a long time too!



No comments:
Post a Comment