Easter Sunday morning really was a beautiful day! We went to church and enjoyed some beautiful music, had a good time with our sunbeams and soaked up the sunshine who decided to come back just in time!
I really wanted pictures and I knew it would get pretty hectic once we went to the farm so I snapped a couple in the bright bright sun. Horrible but at least I have these.
Showing his true self, Laylah is not sure what to think.
Cheese, "Mom I can't see!"
Gotta love her belly, she definitely has one, but really that shirt is just a little too small and I (being the super nice Mom I am) wanted her to wear it one more time because it looked so great with the skirt and leggings I made ;) And I love my dress that I got out of my sister's DI bag. You would be surprised with how many articles of clothing I have gotten out of people's bags that are headed to the DI...
We packed up our food and headed to the farm.
The first item of business was to hide all the kids baskets. Every year each married couple with kids buys 2 things to put in the basket. We email back and forth so there aren't any repeats. Then we all buy a couple of bags of candy and bring it all together so each child has their own basket. All the girls are the same and all the boys are the same. This year was great between Kalal and Laylah they had: bubbles, masks, army parachute guys, markers, coloring books, balls animals, airplanes, baseball & bat, fruit snacks, applesauce, goldfish, raisins, money, a little candy, etc. The kids first went out and searched for a basket with their name on it.
All of the Roberts' grandkids. See Kyle in the gray shirt back there? Ya, that's where he was for pretty much the whole day, reading away.
Then the egg hunt was on.... I found one!
My favorite! She had this face and made kind of a growling noise EVERY TIME she opened a new candy. I was laughing so hard.
Focus... focus...
Getting a ride with Auntie Kanani and cousin Livie
We also celebrated April and late March birthday while we were there!
Happy Birthday to Uncle Michael who shares a birthday with Kalel.
Kalel got a Memory game! Thank you everyone who participated! So much fun!
I thought I'd just throw in a couple of pictures of my Easter decor, I didn't get any inside pictures and when I tried to take pictures outside it was REALLY bright!
Kalel and I made these last year but I never took pictures. We dyed rice different colors and I sewed little egg shapes out of plastic. They are really fun to have hanging in the window.
I also made this wreath last year. It's kind of too bright to see. I picked different fabrics in spring colors and made a bunch of different types of flowers and glued them onto a wreath from the dollar store. I love to make things that cost close to nothing :)
Little guy here
13 years ago



1 comment:
What a fun Easter! You guys have such a cute family. And I love your white dress Kim!
Post a Comment