Monday, May 21, 2012

The many faces of Laylah and our everyday life

Another trip to the car wash brought another few minutes of laughter. I can't resist her cute faces... especially when she's scared! :)
This still makes me laugh. I made a trip to Ikea and while I was in a stall with Laylah (still kinda sorta working on potty training) Kalel turned on the automatic hand dryer and she gave me this look of terror, well actually it was the look from the top row center picture. I laughed out loud. When she does this she isn't whining or upset just animated! So Kalel of course got a kick out of it, and turned it on a few times. Oh how I love her faces.
Kalel has discovered he can 'ride' his way down the stairs. It doesn't bother me! It's not a banister that can break. My favorite was when he figured out he could go down head first, he was a bit surprised his first round when he couldn't stop but after that he was lovin it. There is a picture of a blur of Laylah having her own fun with jumping.
Laylah's feet reach the pedals on our tricycle but she can't actually move them so when I was talking to some Moms, she found this in someone's garage and brought it home. Ha ha, they were kind enough to let her borrow it since her kids aren't currently using it. She LOVES it and rides all the time.
This is a typical morning. Before I get ready I pull her up on the counter and do her hair while she applies lip gloss (that is long gone). I love that she will just hang out up here with me and let me do whatever I want to her! I wonder how long this will last?
This is a skirt I made for Laylah recently. She wore it for Easter Sunday.

For family night one week we went to 'color me mine' in Provo. It was pretty fun. Kalel picked a dragon and Laylah a kitty (surprise surprise on both) and I got a fun bowl to make into a treat dish. We had fun and then left them there to be baked and fired. It was fun to go pick them up and give them back to the kids.
Still has to have the belly button. Every time I see things like this.. (By the way when she went to bed she was zipped up) I just laugh and take another picture to document how long she does this.
Enjoying a warm day and watching my kids cruise around on bikes and scooters. And loving my comfy $3 shoes.
When we went to the store Laylah wanted string cheese I believe. I told her we had to pay for it first. She started to cry, then she plugged her OWN ears so she wouldn't have to listen to herself... really?! Funny but not at the same time ;)
I love when they come and cuddle with me in the mornings and I especially love when they fall back asleep!

No comments: