Sunday, November 28, 2010

Even dragons need Moms

My lover... In fact just a few minutes ago he was fighting with his Dad because... Kyle was holding me and Kalel walked in, looked at him and said, "My honey!" Kyle: No, she is my honey, she is your mommy." Kalel: "No, she's my honey." etc.

I truly love this kid. Yes he can definitely try my patience... but he is such a lover. Ever since he was able to crawl he would go play and come back occasionally to hug me. Then he would go play some more until it was time for another hug. He still does this. He plays, kisses, plays, hugs, plays, checks in on me etc. It is really cute. The other day just after he finished playing dinosaurs (killing, fighting etc. Very 'boy') He was telling me, "Mom, I really want a pet dragon, and another bird (dinosaur bird) so that mine can say hi to his Mom. :) I love that he is BOY BOY BOY with a super loving tender side. Even dragon's need Moms to say hi to. :)


Last night Kyle asked Kalel. "Who's in charge? Mom or Dad?" He looked at us both and said, "I am!" That about sums him up!

No comments: