Part 1: Me and my sistas (minus 1)
This year the elder sisters took our girls on a quick trip to Gardner Village to see the witches and get some fried green tomatoes. We weren't there for too long but we still had fun especially at the doll store. I fell in love with one... unfortunately my baby isn't old enough for me to feel justified buying her a nice one. aka my husband would not be happy ;) But seeing the witches with the girls is always fun.
Hannah bear.
Part 2: Meeting the newest member of the Taylor family.
We met up with our good friends - Morgan & Heidi. They have a daughter named Abigail. She and Kalel love to play together. And we got to meet their new baby Clara. (Confession: When I see a newborn or hear one through the phone... there is something inside me that involuntarily squeels? and says I need one! Good thing we hung out for awhile. It helped me remember that I don't want to nor can I take care of two babies. Because mine is still very much a baby)
On a side note... These are the coolest sunglasses you've ever seen right? He loves them, and so do I. I can't look at him without laughing.



No comments:
Post a Comment